* At least 20.9 million adults and children are bought and sold worldwide into commercial sexual servitude, forced labor and bonded labor. (ILO)
* 18,000 under 5 year old children die daily from hunger related and other preventable diseases. Sub-Saharan Africa has the highest rates. (UNICEF)
* 50% of people worldwide live on less than $2.50 US a day. (Global Issues: The Human Development Report)
* 40% of live births occur in Sub-Saharan Africa which has the world's largest under 5 years old population. (UNICEF)
* 57 million children worldwide do not attend school and 1/2 of those are in Sub-Saharan Africa. (UNICEF)
* There are 250,000 child soldiers in the world, most are in Africa.(UNICEF)
* Sub-Saharan Africa has the highest infant mortality rate in the world. (UNICEF)
* Child Labour in Africa is over twice that of any other nation at 27% of children. (UNICEF)
* Over 55% of African women believe their husband has a right to beat them. (UNICEF)
* In 2010, 600,000 children under 5 years died of malaria in Africa. (UNICEF)
* HIV AIDS has orphaned 17.9 million children worldwide, most of them in Sub-Saharan Africa. (UNICEF)
* In Western Uganda, Kamwenge region, 1:4 village children under 5 years die from malaria. (Mar. Hlth)
* There are 2.4 million orphans are in Uganda alone.
Millions without HOPE means millions need HELP.
AT A TIME